Your privacy and data security are our priority. This has always been the case and it is part of our DNA.
Therefore, we respect your privacy and your right to control your personal data. Below we will tell you
We are 100% transparent with you when it comes to the data we gather about you and we always explain to you
what information we are gathering about you and why. We will not use your data for strange, unexpected or abusive ways.
You are the only person who can control how your data is used. We are giving you the tools to decide at any
moment how you want us to use your data, how your personal information is accessed and updated and until when.
We strive to guarantee your security, the privacy and confidentiality of your data, communications and
personal information. We have adopted the strongest and most stringent security measures to avoid loss,
alteration, misuse or unauthorised access.
1. Who is responsible for the handling of my data as a Latch user?
The company responsible for handling your data as a Latch user is:
- Name: Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U.
- CIF (tax number): B83188953
- Address: Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Distrito Telefónica, Edificio Oeste 3, 28050, Madrid
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What data of yours do we handle?
The data belonging to you that will be handled when you use Latch will be those necessary to provide the service, namely:
- Contact details that you provide when you sign up and the password you use.
- IP addresses
3. Where does your data come from and how do we obtain it?
Upon completing the web form and when you register for a paid subscription and when the application is used.
4. What do we use your data for and why?
So that you can either create a new Latch Developer account or update from your Latch User account and
so that you’re able to add an extra level of security to your online services or websites by integrating
Latch to your service.
5. How long will we store your data for?
We will store your data for as long as is needed in order to provide you with our service.
6. Who can access your data?
As well as the people responsible, as stated above, the following people have access to your personal data:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), hosting provider in Ireland.
Access to your data given to this third party is always granted for appropriate reasons and only given
during the time period that is strictly necessary.
7. What are your rights and how can you control your data?
In general, you can use your access rights, changing rights, suppression and opposition rights,
limitation rights and portability at any moment for free, by sending an email, with a photocopy of your
DNI or equivalent identification document stating what you wish to do to the following
Finally, you will have the right to file a claim with the national control authority, for this purpose
you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact information is as follows:
Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid
Telephone: 901 100 099 or 91 266 35 17
8. How do we protect your data?
Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. guarantees the security, the privacy and confidentiality of your data,
communications and personal information, undertaking the most stringent and robust security measures,
and giving you the tools and functionalities that allow you to enjoy Latch.